Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tonight... we sing!

When I saw this a year ago, I never would have guessed that I would be teaching this song to 70 fifth graders (and pretending that I had a show choir instead of an entire elementary school full of wiggly kids.)


Glee - Don't Stop Believe - Watch more Videos at Vodpod.



Tonight we perform. I'll be the first music teacher in years (decades, truthfully) to pick something other than "Sesame Street" or "Barney" songs for the Spring Sing. We're singing Journey, Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Green Day, Elvis, Natasha Bedingfield... I haven't so much as rocked the boat as bought a new one.

It's on.




2 comments:

  1. I love that. When I was young I vividly remember performing songs by The Beatles and Elton John. It's good stuff. Rock on! :)

    ReplyDelete