Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sorry for the hiatus, but then again, who needs to apologize for summer? I just wanted to let the blogger world at large know that I'll be back and blogging again soon(ish) but in the meantime, you'll have to go outside and play.

Here's a quick list of things I've been up to.

Vacation (is there anything better?)
Packing/moving (is there anything worse?)
Applying for jobs (putting my name in sub pools...)
Sending my brother off to Afghanistan (I'm a proud Navy sister but damn wars suck)
Attempting to catch up on my classics (started and am actually enjoying Bleak House by Charles Dickens)
 
Alright, our moving truck comes tomorrow so back to packing it is! Good luck to everyone setting up classrooms, meeting new kiddos and parents, interviewing for last minute openings, and generally starting off a new year!

1 comment:

  1. I too was feeling that life was taking blogging time. Glad I'm not alone! Good luck moving to Big City!

    ReplyDelete